In this course, you are introduced to the basic knowledge and tasks necessary to administer GroupWise 2014, including creating a GroupWise system, installing the GroupWise client, performing administrative tasks, installing the GroupWise Internet Agent (GWIA), and installing WebAccess and the GroupWise Calendar Server.
NOTE: This is an update to Course 3123: GroupWise 2014 Administration. It includes additional training on WebAccess and the GroupWise Calendar Server, and replaces Course 3123.
Topics covered in this course include the following:
- Install and Create a GroupWise System
- Install and Explore the GroupWise 2014 Client
- Connect Directory Associations
- Perform GroupWise Administrative Tasks
- Configure Maintenance
- Install and Configure the GroupWise Internet Agent
- Install, Configure and Test the GroupWise Calendar Server
- Expand a GroupWise System
- Install GroupWise 2014 WebAccess
- Install and Configure the Calendar Publishing Host
- Install and Configure GroupWise Monitor
- Upgrade to GroupWise 2014
- GroupWise Mobility Service