This Micro Focus Open Enterprise Server Administration On-demand course is designed to help you develop the skills necessary to perform fundamental Open Enterprise Server administrative tasks relevant to your OES installation. The course is designed to be used as a self-study learning experience and is based on OES 2015.
NOTE: Preview training videos are included below if you have not yet purchased this OES training, but would like to sample the training content.
OES 2015 (vs 2018)
OES 2018 provides several new and upgraded features beyond those provided in OES 2015. If you plan to upgrade to OES 2018, we recommend that your review the materials included in Course 3182.
The skills for this course are organized into the following sections:
- Section 1: What’s New in OES 2015
- Section 2: Describe Micro Focus OES 2015
- Section 3: Install Micro Focus OES
- Section 4: Implement Patches and Upgrades
- Section 5: Implement Linux User Management
- Section 6: Describe OES File and Storage Options
- Section 7: Provide File Access with NCP Server for Linux
- Section 8: Configure and Manage NSS
- Section 8: Manage NSS Pool Snapshots
- Section 9: Configure and Manage NSS AD Support
- Section 10: Use Dynamic Storage Technology
- Section 11: Implement Dynamic Storage Technology (DST)
- Section 12: Implement Distributed File Services
- Section 13: Implement Micro Focus iFolder
- Section 14: Implement NetStorage
- Section 15: Implement Micro Focus iPrint
- Section 16: Implement Domain Services for Windows