Identity Governance is a comprehensive identity governance solution that provides a business-friendly interface built on a common governance model that spans all of your business processes relating to identity, access and certification. Demonstrate compliance and be confident your access re-certification campaigns are done right using Identity Governance.
This course teaches you how to install and configure Identity Governance, and how to collect Identity and permissions from various applications and resources. NetIQ Identity Governance (previously named NetIQ Access Review) enables administrators and managers to certify collected information and ensure that users have only the level of access that they need to do their jobs.
The following objectives are covered in this course:
- Installing Identity Governance
- Collecting Identity Governance Data
- Building Identity Governance Reviews
- Implementing Technical Roles
- Using Identity Governance Policy
- Integrating Identity Reporting