The class provides a step by step walk through of the Mainframe Express Assembler option and how you can develop, assemble, debug and test 370 assembler programs as part of your Mainframe Express project.
- Use MainFrame Express IDE to include Assembler programs
- Add and remove Assembler programs from a project
- Edit Assembler programs
- Compile and fix Assembler programs
- Test Assembler programs using Animator and Animator/370.
- Familiarity with Mainframe Express
- No mainframe Assembler language experience is required.
Setup Class Files
Use this link in order to Setup Class Files.
By default the files will be placed in C:\ASMCLASS (change drive if necessary).