How do I purchase On-demand training?
To purchase On-demand training, please contact your regional Training Contact.
|On-demand Training Micro Focus Complete Library 1-user 1-year Subscription||$3500|
|On-demand Training Identity & Access Management 1-user 1-year Subscription||$2000|
|On-demand Training Endpoint Management 1-user 1-year Subscription||$1800|
|On-demand Training Collaboration 1-user 1-year Subscription||$800|
|On-demand Training File & Networking Services 1-user 1-year Subscription||$1200|
|On-demand Training IT Operations Management 1-user 1-year Subscription||$700|
Get Training On-demand
- Convenient delivery method offering a flexible solution to non-traditional training options
- Accessible online at any time and anywhere from any web-enabled device
- Perfect option if you have limited time or budget for classroom training
- Features recorded lectures and demos; select courses provide in depth quizzes to test your knowledge and expertise
- Helps you gain the knowledge and expertise you need to remain competitive
About On-demand Training
Not only is On-demand training convenient and affordable it is available 24×7. As additional On-demand training courses are added to the library, your subscription allows you to access them at no additional cost.
On-demand training is sold as a subscription and entitles a single user access to on-demand training courses for a 12 month period from the date of purchase.
On-demand training includes these levels of courses:
- Webinars (Free) are recordings from our Product Management presentations to help users better understand specific topics and newly updated features.
- QuickTask Training are short training modules which address a wide range of topics such as common support issues, migrations, troubleshooting and advanced coverage of specific product features or functionality.
- Administrator-level Training Courses are for after you have the product installed and configured and now you need to know how to use it productively. These courses cover the basic, day-to-day operations of the product.
- Engineer-level Training Courses include intermediate to advanced content which goes beyond the normal day-to-day administration topics. On-demand engineer-level training covers special products and topics not found in larger training venues.
To see our FAQ, please visit the About page.